[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7354: Accessibility: Provide sufficient color contrast for BuddyPress admin screens

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Nov 19 05:28:20 UTC 2016

#7354: Accessibility: Provide sufficient color contrast for BuddyPress admin
screens
-------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  mercime      |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Core         |    Version:
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
 In #7222, we improved contrast ratios for our companion stylesheets from
 Twenty Sixteen down to Twenty Twelve as well as buddypress.css and
 avatar.css. This ticket will serve as a placeholder to address the same on
 BuddyPress admin screens which don't meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards during the
 2.8 dev cycle.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7354>