[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7084: @mentions break instagram oembeds if same username exists on site as instagram

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 25 13:22:14 UTC 2016

#7084: @mentions break instagram oembeds if same username exists on site as
instagram
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  3pointross                          |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                        |  johnjamesjacoby

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 Replying to [comment:3 3pointross]:
 > Thanks for the response @johnjamesjacoby, if there is anything I can do
 to assist let me know, I'd be happy to help.
 Will do. If you're comfortable testing a patch when it's ready, that will
 be the best place to start confirming that we've effectively fixed the
 issue that you've identified. If you're able to help with improving the
 code in that patch, even better, but don't feel obligated; we're just
 happy to have the report here. :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7084#comment:4>