[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #7071: Within groups-loop.php please provide meta as action or single filterable function.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 25 09:15:53 UTC 2016

#7071: Within groups-loop.php please provide meta as action or single filterable
function.
--------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  garrett-eclipse     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  closed
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 We don't want to move more template code into core functions. It might be
 easier for developers to tweak everyone's default template pack, but it
 makes it more obscure for themers to customise these parts of the
 template. It is of course possible when we create the new template pack,
 that that "theme" may have a convenience function to do something similar,
 but it's not something we want to change to BP-Legacy this late in its
 life.

 I think @hnla's suggestion is along the right lines.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7071#comment:2>