[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6974: BuddyPress Editor (ID: wp-bbp_topic_content-editor-container) "Link" option is not working

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 23 09:47:15 UTC 2016

#6974: BuddyPress Editor (ID:  wp-bbp_topic_content-editor-container) "Link"
option is not working
--------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  ktest               |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |     Status:  new
Component:  Component - Forums  |    Version:
 Severity:  major               |   Keywords:  reporter-feedback
--------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Hi Team,

 We have a website with BuddyPress installed, We have text editor on some
 of the pages in our website -
 https://my.ps1000.com/forums/forum/ps1000-plan/phase-1/

 Sample Username: supra123
 Password: supra1234

 So "link" option from this editor is not working, nothing happens when
 click of "link" button on the top of text editor.

 We have tried with JS settings but seems an issue here, Can you please fix
 this for us. This is very Urgent for us to get this functionlaity working.

 Thanks,
 Kunal

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6974>