[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6966: Email Subject special characters display problem with initiator.name token (BuddyPress v2.5.1)

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Mar 20 10:40:53 UTC 2016

#6966: Email Subject special characters display problem with initiator.name token
(BuddyPress v2.5.1)
 Reporter:  richdal       |       Owner:

Comment (by DJPaul):

 And probably do the same for the "From Name", "To Names", "BCC Names", "CC
 Names".

 We already do this for the default value of "From Name", but we should
 make sure it's always done.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6966#comment:3>