[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6936: Buddypress 2.5.0 Problem when setting up email templates: Situation list blank

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 9 12:24:05 UTC 2016

#6936: Buddypress 2.5.0 Problem when setting up email templates: Situation list
blank
 Reporter:  markob17      |       Owner:

Comment (by chherbst):

 I am also experiencing this problem, although for me only some situation
 labels are blank. Others are mixed up. I had a look at the code and found
 some obvious mistakes. I attached a patch which fixes the problems for me.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6936#comment:6>