[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6935: Buddypress 2.5.0 Private Messaging Bug: Can't add multiple users to message on compose screen

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 4 08:08:09 UTC 2016

#6935: Buddypress 2.5.0 Private Messaging Bug: Can't add multiple users to message
on compose screen
-----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  markob17               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by imath):

 Thanks for your feedback @r-a-y i agree we should probably use Javascript
 to preserve backcompat with themes overriding the compose template for
 2.5.1.

 I think we should improve it durint 2.6.

 I've found another bug: a user could be added more than once. Then i
 remembered i was playing in this part with BuddyDrive to add multiple
 friends on load.

 So .4.patch makes sure if there are multiple users added everything is
 fine too and prevents having the same user 2 times.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6935#comment:10>