[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6690: extend class-bp-xprofile-group.php with xprofile_group_after_group_description

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Mar 4 05:34:33 UTC 2016

#6690: extend class-bp-xprofile-group.php with
xprofile_group_after_group_description
-----------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  kmb@…                        |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                  |      Status:  new
Changes (by kmb@…):

 * cc: kmb@… (added)

Comment:

 Hi r-a-y,

 sorry for answering late, but I did not get a notification.

 It's not for a simple textual description. I've written an ACL-Plugin (not
 ready yet for public release) and the form-fields need some space. It's
 not enough to put the in the right column.
 And because there is no hook in the center-part I've suggested this one
 like the one in class-bp-xprofile-field.php

 kind regards
 Klaus

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6690#comment:3>