[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6428: When a user updates nickname in profile-edit first_name and last_name is cleared

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 17 12:07:21 UTC 2016

#6428: When a user updates nickname in profile-edit first_name and last_name is
cleared
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  thomasoriis   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 I'm going to close this because we've periodically tried to figure out
 what's going on here for about a year, and haven't been able to reproduce.

 We can re-open the ticket when we figure it out in the future. Thanks for
 the report, @thomasoriis, and I'm sorry that we haven't been able to fix
 it yet.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6428#comment:5>