[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and activity component

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 19 20:40:12 UTC 2015

#6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and
activity component
-----------------------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  imath                        |       Owner:  imath
     Type:  defect (bug)                 |      Status:  closed

Comment (by hnla):

 I think we ought to add a simple php comment to explain what's happening
 when we run:`
 `bp_groups_front_template_part();`

 A brief explanation that one can add a template named 'front' which will
 be used as homepage for the group.

 We sort of explained that by virtue of the way things were before showing
 us loading 'front.php' if it were located.

 Possibly with a link to the fuller codex guide?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6388#comment:25>