[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6418: Introduce functionality to query members by member_type where member_type NOT IN

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 5 16:00:51 UTC 2015

#6418: Introduce functionality to query members by member_type where member_type
NOT IN
---------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  lakrisgubben         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement          |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:  needs-patch needs-unit-tests => needs-unit-tests
 * milestone:  Future Release => 2.4

Comment:

 @lakrisgubben - Cool, this is looking closer.

 Here are some unit tests you can use as a starting point:
 https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/browser/tags/2.2.0/tests/phpunit/testcases/core
 /class-bp-user-query.php#L410 Tests needed: (a) show that
 'member_type__in' works, (b) show that 'member_type' overrides
 'member_type__in', (c) show that 'member_type__not_in' returns members
 both members from types other than those specified, as well as members
 that have no member type at all, (d) show that 'member_type__not_in' and
 'member_type' work together in a sane way, (e) show that
 'member_type__not_in' returns an empty set in the proper cases. :-D

 I'm not sure I understand what's going on with the regex, but I'll take a
 look myself once there are some unit tests that make it a bit easier to
 test.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6418#comment:4>