[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6503: Separate functions for creating a new nav link and registering a screen function.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 24 19:56:35 UTC 2015

#6503: Separate functions for creating a new nav link and registering a screen
function.
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  dcavins           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 dcavins - Awesome. If you're happy with 6503-remove-extract.patch, and
 you're satisfied with test coverage for it, commit at will.

 The approach in the refactoring patch looks good to me. It strikes me that
 if we're going to make this change to subnav registration, then we should
 probably do it for top-level nav registration as well. What do you think?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6503#comment:7>