[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6503: Separate functions for creating a new nav link and registering a screen function.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 8 15:06:33 UTC 2015

#6503: Separate functions for creating a new nav link and registering a screen
function.
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  dcavins           |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by dcavins):

 Thanks Boone. I'll give this patch another look over (and move the
 `do_action( 'bp_core_new_nav_item' )` back into the parent function ) and
 commit it today. In the future, when the patch isn't very helpful to
 seeing the changes, I'll attach an excerpt of the actual file so anyone
 can see the result.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6503#comment:14>