[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6143: Using activity dropdowns in member's home or group's home sets the activity scope to null

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 19 22:56:48 UTC 2015

#6143: Using activity dropdowns in member's home or group's home sets the activity
scope to null
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |       Owner:
Changes (by imath):

 * priority:  high => normal
 * severity:  major => normal

Comment:

 I'm not so sure of myself about the regression as i couldn't see what
 changed in this area in the latest changeset of the buddypress.js file.

 But i think, the activity scope should always be set so that at least one
 tab of the activity directory is selected and we can easily figure out
 what kind of activities are displared (all / My groups / favs...).

 So i suggest the 6143.patch: If null is sent to {{{bp_activity_request}}},
 defaults to all or if the cookie is set to something else than null, use
 this value.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6143#comment:2>