[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6143: Using activity dropdowns in member's home or group's home sets the activity scope to null

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jan 19 20:59:01 UTC 2015

#6143: Using activity dropdowns in member's home or group's home sets the activity
scope to null
--------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  imath         |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Activity      |    Version:
 Severity:  major         |   Keywords:  needs-patch
--------------------------+-------------------------
 I think this is a regression. Before when you were filtering activities in
 member's home or group's home, the activity scope, the {{{bp-activity-
 scope}}} cookie wasn't reset from 'all' to null.

 The problem is that when coming back to the activity directory, not tab
 are selected and in my case it was the 'my-groups' tab content that was
 displayed instead of all activities. I think it's really annoying, reason
 why i've chosen the 'major' severity.

 I'll try to look in the buddypress.js file to see why this behavior has
 appeared.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6143>