[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6572: Conversation replies don't immediately inherit the HTML of custom templates.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 11 09:41:56 UTC 2015

#6572: Conversation replies don't immediately inherit the HTML of custom
templates.
------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  CharlesMabe             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 I would have to setup a test case to check this out but having run through
 changes with the template pack a while back and given the nature of our JS
 & Ajax making this sort of change is tricky and always likely to break, I
 think it's less likely we have a bug here as much as just have some fairly
 precise requirements in markup structure and tokens, however I may have
 missed some detail in the opening comment and I haven't looked at r-a-y's
 patch which suggests there was something to fix. I'll try and setup a
 testcase when I have a minute to see what's occurring.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6572#comment:3>