[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6298: Admin toolbar avatar wrong when visiting WP admin's options-discussion.php page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 1 08:26:13 UTC 2015

#6298: Admin toolbar avatar wrong when visiting WP admin's options-discussion.php
page
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  henry.wright   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 This might be tricky to fix. I think we'd likely need to use a particular
 hook to unregister our filter after we've drawn the toolbar but before the
 avatar list on the page.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6298#comment:4>