[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5874: BP_Groups_Group::get() returns incorrect results when using meta_query with multiple meta_values and OR relationship

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 15 21:44:26 UTC 2014

#5874: BP_Groups_Group::get() returns incorrect results when using meta_query with
multiple meta_values and OR relationship
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  richtelford   |       Owner:

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 >  Are you sure this only happens when using LIKE?

 As noted above, I'm not sure if it happens with other compare operators. I
 can say for certain that it does not happen if you leave out 'compare',
 which in your case seems like will be the correct behavior anyway.

 >  I can submit a patch based on the diff between my two files if that
 helps?

 You can provide it if you'd like, but again (assuming you're talking about
 the INNER JOINs) it's not going to be possible to change the comma syntax
 at the moment. The immediate goal is to figure out why the translation is
 not working.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5874#comment:19>