[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5752: Nginx error "413 Request Entity Too Large" while trying to upload large (several megabytes) group avatars

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Sep 4 20:03:45 UTC 2014

#5752: Nginx error "413 Request Entity Too Large" while trying to upload large
(several megabytes) group avatars
-------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  jreeve             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  closed

Comment (by jreeve):

 Sorry for the late response--I need to remember to add myself as a
 subscriber to these tickets. It looks like `client_max_body_size` is `4m`.
 That's probably the issue. I'll just try to remember to set this value to
 be high enough so that the error message comes from BP and not from Nginx.
 Thanks!

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5752#comment:3>