[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5885: Include the text of the request message in group membership request notification emails

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Nov 21 19:08:49 UTC 2014

#5885: Include the text of the request message in group membership request
notification emails
 Reporter:  boonebgorges                  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                   |      Status:  new
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * keywords:  has-patch => needs-refresh good-first-bug

Comment:

 I think we need to add output escaping here, but generally the patch looks
 OK otherwise.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5885#comment:1>