[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5626: Ending double quote of activity note get mixed with anchor link in Members view

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 7 13:37:21 UTC 2014

#5626: Ending double quote of activity note get mixed with anchor link in Members
view
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  nirgalo            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 I can't reproduce this on my installations.

 This problem has come up in the past. See #2443. In r4200, we switched
 `make_clickable()` filters to run before `wptexturize()` (the latter
 function being the one responsible for the curly quotes), so that we would
 avoid this specific issue.

 The fact that you're still having the problem makes me think that there
 may be something on your installation that is causing `wptexturize()` to
 be run earlier in the load order. nirgalo, can you say more about your
 setup? What theme are you using? What plugins/customizations? Have you
 reproduced this bug on a stock installation of BP?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5626#comment:3>