[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5160: Use gruntjs to generate minified versions of the js and css files everywhere.

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue May 6 06:30:47 UTC 2014

#5160: Use gruntjs to generate minified versions of the js and css files
everywhere.
-------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  enej         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by netweb):

 Replying to [comment:49 DJPaul]:
 > For the patches I'm about to discuss, unless you beat me to it, I'll
 open new tickets for each and move the patches and comments across, so we
 can discuss there.

 > 5160-php56.diff / PHP 5.6
 Migrated to #5620 - Travis CI: Including PHP 5.6 beta in test matrix
 > 5160-makepot.diff
 Migrated to #5621 - Remove buddypress.pot from develop repo

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5160#comment:50>