[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5113: Non multisite blogs need Account settings component to be active to mark a user as spammer

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 27 19:09:30 UTC 2014

#5113: Non multisite blogs need Account settings component to be active to mark a
user as spammer
----------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  imath           |       Owner:  boonebgorges
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  closed

Comment (by r-a-y):

 > I started to add bulk actions, but it turns out that, WP only allows you
 to *remove* bulk actions, not add them.

 Read some posts linked from that ticket suggesting adding bulk actions via
 javascript as a workaround, but that seems a little hacky.

 If we really wanted to achieve parity, we could do that.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5113#comment:8>