[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5334: Getting warning "Creating default object from empty value when enabling extended profiles"

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 6 08:51:45 UTC 2014

#5334: Getting warning "Creating default object from empty value when enabling
extended profiles"
--------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  clamoreaux    |       Owner:

Comment (by M-BP):

 @boonebgorges

 I have tried to implement a solution based on your comment above. Tried
 multiple codes in..\buddypress\bp-members\bp-members-template.php on lines
 660-667 (error gets caused by line 662 of that file) but to no avail. I
 managed to make the error disappear but then it was not possible to
 retrieve the field value anymore either.

 Do you have a fix ready in mind? Or some more details that could point me
 into the right direction?

 Thanks a lot for your help.

 P.S. I didn't dare to change the priority but for me this is important. I
 think printing some values of profile fields in member-header is likely
 to be a pretty common request and makes sense to do.
 Version: 1.9.2

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5334#comment:5>