[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5793: Ajax drop-down in Activity Stream and Members Directory won't work on mobile?

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Aug 4 13:30:01 UTC 2014

#5793: Ajax drop-down in Activity Stream and Members Directory won't work on
mobile?
 Reporter:  rossagrant    |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Activity      |    Version:
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Hi guys,

 I've tested this on a few installs with no plugins active and in BP-
 Default.

 When using the ajax activity stream drop-down or the members directory
 drop-down to change views of stuff on mobile, it just doesn't work.

 You can see the browser processing something, but no change in data is
 actually displayed.

 I've tested on iPhone and iPad which both act the same.

 I don't have access to any other mobile devices.

 Could someone confirm they see this too?

 Thanks.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5793>