[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #5519: confusions about BP_Activity_Activity::get_recorded_components() returning recorded components

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 7 14:36:02 UTC 2014

#5519: confusions about BP_Activity_Activity::get_recorded_components() returning
recorded components
-------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  sbrajesh           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by sbrajesh):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 boonebgorges - Thank you for looking into it.

 Yes, It lists empty actions for the last_activity entries.
 You are right about it's removal from core usage. I believe it was removed
 around 1.2 or 1.5

 Here is some good news. I went through all the 48 pages of result. All of
 the results are for either my plugin bp-sitewide-activity-widget(which
 people have uploaded on their own) or buddypress(activity class/template
 file).

 So, if we change this at the moment, It won't have any affect on others.
 And yes, the patch works nicely. Now it is your call if you think we
 should have it or not because it will not break anything :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5519#comment:2>