[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5189: bp_core_process_spammer_status don't work if I call it directly from a plugin

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 11 18:13:55 UTC 2013

#5189: bp_core_process_spammer_status don't work if I call it directly from a
plugin
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  j.conti            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by j.conti):

 Hi again, I'm sorry for the delay.

 WangGuard use that Hook for report the user to WangGuard if he is marked
 as spam at the frontend, but I will take a look to that line.

 The problem was when user Admin mark an user as spam at WangGuard user
 screen. (WangGuard use bp_core_process_spammer_status for clean all user
 activity and his groups)

 BuddyPress 1.7.x WangGuard Remove Activity and Groups.
 BuddyPress 1.8.0 WangGuard Remove Activity but not Groups
 BuddyPress 1.8.1 Activity and Groups are not removed.

 Attention!! BuddyPress latest Trunk (downloaded few minutes ago) rev 7415
 Remove all again ( Activity and Groups ) O.O

 This ticket can be closed now, but there are something wrong in 1.8 and
 1.8.1 that has been fixed in trunk, perhaps inadvertently.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5189#comment:2>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>