[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5189: bp_core_process_spammer_status don't work if I call it directly from a plugin

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 6 16:42:50 UTC 2013

#5189: bp_core_process_spammer_status don't work if I call it directly from a
plugin
 Reporter:  j.conti       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Core          |    Version:  1.8.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Hi,

 I using bp_core_process_spammer_status in WangGuard Plugin.

 Since BuddyPress 1.8 I have some problems.

 I call the bp_core_process_spammer_status when a sites admin mark a user
 as spam in WangGuard Users screen for remove all activity and groups
 created by the user.

 http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/wangguard/tags/1.5.10/wangguard-
 admin.php#L1020

 In BuddyPress 1.8, when I called that function, the activity was removed,
 but not the groups. Now, in version 1.8.1 activity and groups, are not
 removed.

 I think there is something wrong with this.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5189>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>