[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5266: Replace bp_core_mark_notifications_by_X() functions with native bp-notification functions

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 28 02:31:40 UTC 2013

#5266: Replace bp_core_mark_notifications_by_X() functions with native bp-
notification functions
---------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  r-a-y          |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Notifications  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  has-patch
---------------------------+-----------------------
 Stemming from ticket:5259#comment:6, we should replace the recently-
 introduced notification wrapper functions
 (`bp_core_mark_notifications_by_X()`) functions for the native bp-
 notifications functions (`bp_notifications_mark_notifications_by_X()`)
 that were specifically written for the new component.

 There is no need to introduce wrapper functions when we can just use the
 new ones.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5266>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>