[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5248: BuddyPress arbitrarily changes more than one xprofile field visibility settings

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 21 12:24:15 UTC 2013

#5248: BuddyPress arbitrarily changes more than one xprofile field visibility
settings
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  sgr33n             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by sgr33n):

 Hi boonebgorges :)

 I tested it with a minimum installation and bp-legacy with TwentyThirteen
 theme.
 To reproduce I guess you could just create 2 xprofile fields (to me happen
 with one datafield and one textfield), and change the textfield visibility
 (when the other is in the default visibility state).

 Anyway there is a screencast, that for sure can explain better what happen
 :P

 http://youtu.be/hnj1QTtCFzY

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5248#comment:2>