[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5036: Standalone theme with partial templates copied over uses theme compat to render missing templates

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 10 21:23:03 UTC 2013

#5036: Standalone theme with partial templates copied over uses theme compat to
render missing templates
 Reporter:  hnla          |       Owner:

Comment (by hnla):

 Yep have read through that file but need to try and re-create the issue to
 re-fresh my mind on what I perceived as feeling wrong, part of the issue
 was the understanding of how we check for /members/members-loop.php and
 bail if found.

 I think though, to answer your question, yes we probably should kill theme
 compat completely, or at least we ought to have a clear separation between
 two operational modes rather than a semi mixed one, even if only to avoid
 human confusion.

 This is though a situation unlikely to arise in a real world scenario so
 doesn't merit too much concern?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5036#comment:2>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>