[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4331: Author's Name in Activity Action does not change upon changing the name from settings

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jan 19 14:30:38 UTC 2013

#4331: Author's Name in Activity Action does not change upon changing the name
from settings
 Reporter:  gagan0123     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed

Comment (by funnycat777):

 I would like to try your workaround, but I'm not sure what and how to
 amend it.
 Which workaround is better? What template should I amend?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4331#comment:2>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>