[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4574: Avatar crop screen filtering on wp_get_attachment_image_src () causes issues

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Feb 22 16:50:26 UTC 2013

#4574: Avatar crop screen filtering on wp_get_attachment_image_src () causes
issues
-------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  hnla               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 1.7

Comment:

 Confirmed. The problem appears to be that we are filtering 'upload_dir'
 when handling avatar uploads, but then not removing the filter when we're
 done. Since we handle uploads before the page rendering starts, the filter
 then screws up any other upload URLs that are loaded from the template.

 I'm kinda surprised this has never been noticed before. It takes a bit of
 an edge case to make it appear, but it's a pretty significant bug once you
 do get it to show up.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4574#comment:2>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>