[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4809: broken logic in bp_core_wpsignup_redirect causes redirect loop to register page

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Feb 7 14:13:09 UTC 2013

#4809: broken logic in bp_core_wpsignup_redirect causes redirect loop to register
page
 Reporter:  tometzky                             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by tometzky):

 Replying to [comment:1 boonebgorges]:
 > I don't see any specific harm in this patch, though I'm a bit perplexed
 why `$_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']` would be empty.

 I think it's a fairy common configuration:

 - CentOS 5 64bit server;

 - Distibution provided httpd with also distribution provided mod_php 5.3
 but behind a reverse proxy;

 - Pretty Permalinks rewrites in httpd.conf, not in .htaccess:

 {{{
 RewriteCond /var/www/site/wordpress%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
 RewriteCond /var/www/site/wordpress%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
 RewriteRule ^/(([a-z0-9_-]*/)*) /index.php/$1 [nocase,last,nosubreq]
 }}}

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4809#comment:3>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>