[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5300: Notifications from inactive components are rendered on the Notifications panel

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 17 14:32:04 UTC 2013

#5300: Notifications from inactive components are rendered on the Notifications
panel
-----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)           |      Status:  new

Comment (by johnjamesjacoby):

 To be clear, I think we should handle this designation in the base class,
 and not need to pass active components for every function call. I'm
 proposing the default query state is to only fetch active components
 always, forcing developers to override the `component_name` if they desire
 different results.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5300#comment:6>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>