[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #5143: Add new sitewide messages widget & check for active widget in bp_legacy class

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 28 07:06:45 UTC 2013

#5143: Add new sitewide messages widget & check for active widget in bp_legacy
class
--------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  hnla                      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)              |      Status:  new

Comment (by hnla):

 > I wouldn't worry about (not) supporting BP-Default here; I see your
 logic, but it's harmless enough and relatively easy for the user to modify
 their copy of BP-Default child theme, or just not use the widget.

 Agreed, think I was simply over thinking things, bp-default users choose
 to use widget or not, choose to modify/create new sidebars or not, widget
 simply provides further options for dtheme users.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/5143#comment:3>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>