[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4855: Method to override a plugins use of plugins.php or add filters to bp_template_title and bp_template_content

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 29 17:23:27 UTC 2013

#4855: Method to override a plugins use of plugins.php or add filters to
bp_template_title and bp_template_content
 Reporter:  modemlooper   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * keywords:  has-patch dev-feedback =>

Comment:

 I have no idea on the status of this ticket, but removing has-patch as we
 seem to be some distance away from an agreed solution.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4855#comment:32>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>