[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4962: Change "Sign Up Complete!" to "Check Your Email To Activate Your Account!" During New Account Registration

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Apr 29 10:56:24 UTC 2013

#4962: Change "Sign Up Complete!" to "Check Your Email To Activate Your Account!"
During New Account Registration
 Reporter:  themightymo  |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Theme        |    Version:  1.7
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
 We run a community of 1,000+ mostly non-techie users at unitedfrontmn.org,
 and we have found through both formal and informal user testing that the
 "Sign Up Complete!" copy is confusing to users.

 By changing the copy on line #253 of register.php in the default theme to
 "Check Your Email To Activate Your Account!" we have greatly decreased our
 signup-related support tickets.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4962>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>