[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4585: Hardcoded width/height on avatar images cause problems with responsive image techniques

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Oct 7 20:31:55 UTC 2012

#4585: Hardcoded width/height on avatar images cause problems with responsive
image techniques
-------------------------+-----------------
 Reporter:  DJPaul       |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
Component:  Theme        |    Version:
 Severity:  normal       |   Keywords:
 Hardcoded width/height on the avatar images cause problems with responsive
 image techniques. This was observed when testing the template packs on
 twentytwelve.

 I'd like to just remove it. Possible backpat consequences with the page
 jumping around more as images are loading in, but I think it's worth the
 tradeoff.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4585>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>