[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4122: wrong avatar displayed if no thumbnail was generated during avatar upload process

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon May 7 16:20:50 UTC 2012

#4122: wrong avatar displayed if no thumbnail was generated during avatar upload
process
-------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  chochal                  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new
Changes (by DJPaul):

 * keywords:  reporter-feedback => reporter-feedback close
 * severity:  major => normal

Comment:

 I can't recreate this one. I tried to delete displayed user's thumbnail
 avatar from the uploads folder, and it didn't cause any issues, either on
 the member profile or in the member directory in BP-Default.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4122#comment:2>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>