[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #4270: WordPress › Support » How-To and Troubleshooting Seeing "Page Not Found" on Activity, Members, Groups in Wp with Buddypress

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Mon Jun 18 07:20:13 UTC 2012

on Activity, Members, Groups in Wp with Buddypress
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  gkdreamz       |      Owner:  ganesh
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Rewrite Rules  |    Version:
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 I have installed the latest version of BuddyPress on a WP.

 However, the Activity, Members, Groups, and Blogs tabs all show "Page not
 found" errors.

 I tried deactivating BuddyPress, resetting the permalinks, and then
 reactivating BuddyPress, but still am receiving the errors.also i did mod-
 rewrite to apache server and customize my .htaccess file.But still i am
 getting same 404error.

 Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/4270>