[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3622: bp_get_sitewide_activity_feed_link()

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Sep 25 18:02:00 UTC 2011

#3622: bp_get_sitewide_activity_feed_link()
 Reporter:  webraket                 |       Owner:
     Type:  defect                   |      Status:  new
 Priority:  normal                   |   Milestone:  1.5.1
Component:  Activity                 |     Version:  1.5
 Severity:  major                    |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  has-patch needs-testing  |
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * severity:  minor => major


 > Never done this myself, but I guess those pages where created
 automatically after upgrading from 1.2.9.

 Could you double check? Dashboard > BuddyPress > Pages

 Also, did you check the patch I put up?

 Are you by chance running BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG? (If you haven't explicitly
 enabled it in wp-config, you're not.)

 I don't think that hooking to init should cause any problems, though if
 you want to be safe, hook to bp_init instead.

 After a bit of review, I think there is a problem with the way that
 bp_core_get_directory_pages() is creating slugs, which may be at the root
 of this problem. The logic for selecting the $posts_table_name is
 incorrect. I think that this problem is also at the root of a couple other
 tickets that we closed as 'can't reproduce' in the past few months.

 Please test 3622.02.patch, which should solve the problem I've discovered,
 and may solve yours as well.

Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3622#comment:4>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>

More information about the buddypress-trac mailing list