[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3498: bug with e-mails sender address in Arabic website

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Sep 7 19:24:57 UTC 2011

#3498: bug with e-mails sender address in Arabic website
 Reporter:  cupid4     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  normal     |   Milestone:  1.5
Component:  Members    |     Version:
 Severity:  normal     |  Resolution:
 Keywords:  has-patch  |

Comment (by cupid4):

 I don't know exactly what I was doing wrong, I did the same and now no
 error, but the activation e-mail still the same:


 '''Edit:''' well, I thought of something and wanted to check, I found the
 problem was that the translation file of BuddyPress that I got from
 GlotPress have the "noreply" there and translated to Arabic, I changed
 that to English and everything worked, I think any fix for this should
 include removing the " noreply" from buddypress POT file and making it
 fixed term, or include a warning there for translator to not change it
 from English.
 for now, I just submitted a change in GlotPress for 'noreply' reverting
 back to English.


Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3498#comment:10>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>

More information about the buddypress-trac mailing list