[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3560: "Hide admin bar for logged out users" not working using define('BP_USE_WP_ADMIN_BAR', true);

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Wed Sep 7 14:32:06 UTC 2011

#3560: "Hide admin bar for logged out users" not working using
define('BP_USE_WP_ADMIN_BAR', true);
 Reporter:  tsany             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new

Comment (by cnorris23):

 Right after I wrote that, I remembered that there might be a setting under
 Users > Your Profile. Sure enough, it was there. Are you thinking you'd
 like to add an additional check for this, boonebgorges?

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3560#comment:4>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>