[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3762: Multisite - Undefined Index when member clicks on Main Site's admin links in Adminbar

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Nov 27 03:17:01 UTC 2011

#3762: Multisite - Undefined Index when member clicks on Main Site's admin links
in Adminbar
-------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  mercime            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new
Changes (by boonebgorges):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback
 * severity:  normal => minor
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 1.6

Comment:

 mercime, could I ask you to test this against the latest trunk, with a new
 user? If it is indeed related to #3696 (which has now been fixed), it
 shouldn't happen for the new user. As for users who are already affected,
 I'm not sure that there's an easy way to go back and "fix" them.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3762#comment:2>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>