[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #2703: [Translations] Cannot translate strings when actual new line breaks are used instead of \n

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Tue Mar 1 06:49:34 UTC 2011

#2703: [Translations] Cannot translate strings when actual new line breaks are
used instead of \n
------------------------+-------------------------------
  Reporter:  calvin_42  |      Owner:  sorich87
      Type:  defect     |     Status:  accepted
 Component:  Core       |    Version:
Resolution:             |   Keywords:  2nd-opinion close

Comment (by cnorris23):

 @DJPaul, are you thinking about giving this ticket the ole wontfix? If
 not, I'll trim down the patch, otherwise, I don't want to waste my time.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2703#comment:9>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>