[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3271: groups admin manage members buttons hardcoded to core awkward for theme devs

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Jun 11 14:50:21 UTC 2011

#3271: groups admin manage members buttons hardcoded to core awkward for theme
devs
--------------------------+-----------------------
  Reporter:  hnla         |      Owner:
      Type:  enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Component:  Core         |    Version:  1.3
Resolution:               |   Keywords:  has-patch

Comment (by hnla):

 Quick observations: that class single-list needs to be removed from the ul
 elements as it's killing lines for my page and we seem to be generating
 empty class atts on the li elements

 Otherwise it works as expected but I'll want to try and find a way of
 array counting to get a list-last token.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3271#comment:15>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>