[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3063: Strings are not translated if they are related with blog which uses other language

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sat Feb 12 16:50:42 UTC 2011

#3063: Strings are not translated if they are related with blog which uses other
language
-----------------------+----------------------
  Reporter:  settle    |      Owner:
      Type:  defect    |     Status:  reopened
 Component:  Activity  |    Version:  1.2.6
Resolution:            |   Keywords:

Comment (by settle):

 And maybe you understood me incorrectly. I am not talking about
 regeneration of old activity messages. I am talking only about messages
 which are going to be posted in the future.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/3063#comment:4>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>