[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3814: Collect activity meta at the beginning of an activity loop, using new cache functions

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Sun Dec 11 16:59:08 UTC 2011

#3814: Collect activity meta at the beginning of an activity loop, using new cache
functions
--------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges  |       Owner:  boonebgorges
     Type:  enhancement   |      Status:  closed

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 I ended up just changing the way that the activity meta functions cache
 their values. This shouldn't affect anyone, unless for some reason they
 were accessing the cache directly.

 I'll write up a post on bpdevel about the recent cache changes, and will
 cover this issue.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3814#comment:4>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>