[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress] #3813: Updated WP Admin Bar implementation does not have a Notifications menu on WP 3.2.x

buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com buddypress-trac at lists.automattic.com
Thu Dec 8 02:30:03 UTC 2011

#3813: Updated WP Admin Bar implementation does not have a Notifications menu on
WP 3.2.x
------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  boonebgorges      |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Admin/Buddy Bars  |    Version:  1.5.1
 Severity:  critical          |   Keywords:  needs-patch
 The WP Admin Bar implementation currently in the trunk has been optimized
 for WP 3.3. When WP 3.3 is released, we will be doing a simultaneous BP
 1.5.x release that contains compatibility fixes with the WP 3.3 admin bar.
 However, if we backport it from the trunk, it will have no Notifications
 menu.

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/3813>
BuddyPress <http://buddypress.org/>